We Have A Winner!

Manager

Posted by Manager Thursday, April 22, 2010

An additional thirty winners were chosen to receive autographed posters at The Guthrie.  This whole thing has been pretty fun, if more complicated than I would have thought, so we’re going to save these sorts of deals for very special occasions.  Okay?  Okay.

Thanks for playing.

Enjoy this post? Bookmark and share with others.

Leave a comment See all news

10 Comments

nuthin. zero. zilch. zippo. nada. bumpkis. diddly squat. jack shit. the big rotten ugly goose egg.

that’s what i got.

Posted by Spike 2010 04 22

We will probably never hear the tale of the winner….sadly for all of us…oh well…Hopefully they will have a great time basking in the glow of being a Winner….the rest of us sorry sacks can only dream of such glory!

Posted by Kara 2010 04 22

It’s nice to be freed from the temptation to push the button. Maybe, having experienced the button and then being spared the button makes it a win-win. Tell the cutey that pulled the names from the hat that I have 3 boys within her demographic. Perhaps I can angle for an edge in the next promotion.

Posted by RyanOBoogie 2010 04 22

No dice here.  Darn, but the show will be treat enough.

Posted by psh 2010 04 22

Hmmmm. I refuse to believe I’m not the winner.

But the real killer is that I’m pretty sure they know they’d rather be partying with me (or any of you). You coulda faked it guys…no one would have known. Oh well.

Posted by jane 2010 04 22

I guess denial is the best form of addressing disappointment…because I just heard that I was rewarded ULTIMATE HAPPINESS!!! ME!!! (Are six exclamation points sufficient?)

Will the guys ever know how much this really is a dream come true?!

Posted by jane 2010 04 23

A happy ending. Enjoy!

Posted by RyanOBoogie 2010 04 23

..I guess they did Fake it….! Here’s to the TH’s Fakery and You Tubery Foolery!!!

Posted by Kara 2010 04 24

..Now I feel confident I will get my Will You Be Found payback….thanks Jane, for keeping the dream alive!!!

Posted by Kara 2010 04 24

..ummm…ixnay on the izepray….

Posted by Kara 2010 04 26

Please log in to submit comments.